During a recent nationwide homeowners’ review, pollsters asked several hundred householders to voice their opinions vis-à-vis the most advantageous renovations, additions, and refurbishment projects. Nearly half of the interviewees said that they were under the impression that an in-ground pool provides the biggest bang for your buck but this prevalent misconception couldn’t be further from the truth.
Believe it or not, in-ground pools actually provide one of the most derisory dollar-for-dollar returns of any residential development endeavour in Australia. The typical pool installation will run approximately $50,000 and you can only recoup a measly 15% of your initial investment, which is a terrible, impractical choice by any stretch of the imagination.
Bathroom projects, on the other hand, are significantly more cost-effective and less intrusive; above all else, these accessible makeovers will enable you to markedly boost your investment yield. In fact, industry experts have determined that minor upgrades to your restrooms, such as new fittings, updated breakfronts, or an efficient toilet, can deliver an ample 55% ROI while more thorough, in-depth overhauls can return as much as $1.40 for every dollar you spend.
As such, you don’t have to be an affluent magnate or oil tycoon just to bump up your home’s market assessment; all you have to do is collaborate with building service that specialises in performing bathroom renovations in Brighton.
Which Types of Renovations Are Popular Nowadays?
Before you contact a contractor, you should do some brainstorming with your family in order to pin down a suitable style and visage. In this regard, keep in mind that your bathroom is essentially a sanctuary, a retreat, and a refuge, meaning that your lavatory’s décor doesn’t have to match the rest of your home’s interior:
- Mediterranean designs put forth terra cotta fashions, mosaic tiles, and customary furnishings.
- Spatial renewals focus on integrated yet decorative storage solutions both horizontally and vertically.
- Quintessential white themes emphasise cleanliness, purity, and traditional aesthetics.
- Contemporary redecorations accentuate custom-cut glass, brushed metal, and modernised implements.
- 3-dimensional wall tiles add a sense of depth, profundity, and visual complexity.
- Tech inclusions may include televisions, radios, smart device speakers, heated floors, towel warmers, and other prominent features.
- Sequential lighting includes several different iterations of mood lighting, accent lighting, and primary illumination spread throughout the space.
There are countless routes you can take and an infinite assortment of combinations but you have to arrange a consultation with a versatile design team in order to obtain a clearer picture of what will work best for your lavatory.
How Much Does the Average Homeowner Spend on a Bathroom Renovation?
Unfortunately, there isn’t an all-encompassing, umbrella answer to this question because restroom projects vary greatly from home to home, arguably more so than any other improvement option.
Luckily, you can attain all of the information you need simply by linking up with your local bathroom transformation experts so take some time out of your next day off to begin your investigative efforts.